Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeShops/DonationsClient Download - UppitLatest imagesVote for us on Mopar!RegisterLog in

"Why are we still here?" (I Can tell you why)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
slayeduson
Distinguished Member
Distinguished Member
slayeduson

"Why are we still here?" (I Can tell you why) Empty
PostSubject: "Why are we still here?" (I Can tell you why)   "Why are we still here?" (I Can tell you why) I_icon_minitimeMon 28 Jan 2013, 03:11

Sam, i can clearly tell you the reason we are all still here, it is because this server ment alot to the members still here me & everyone else had the time of our lives playing on here i was just a player long ago that earned mod then earned admin then u gave me head admin it was always amazing playing on project forever i have memories from the server i can never forget the community was great the staff was amazing and you were always a good owner i can't stand seeing this server still down if you get this message i hope you realise how much this server truly means to each and every one of us and i hope you start developing and making the new server i hope that i can join you once again to be head admin or maybe even a co-owner i will always be here to help you and assist you in anything sam.

Thanks for listening sam&community
-Slayeduson
Back to top Go down
http://projectforever.tk

"Why are we still here?" (I Can tell you why)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Server Related :: General Discussion-
Jump to: