Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeShops/DonationsClient Download - UppitLatest imagesVote for us on Mopar!RegisterLog in

Donator Info + Shop

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Sam
Distinguished Member
Distinguished Member

Donator Info + Shop Empty
PostSubject: Donator Info + Shop   Donator Info + Shop I_icon_minitimeSun 12 Jun 2011, 23:28

Donator Info + Shop Gold PVP Points Product Info:
You can get 500 PVP Points for $2.50 USD and in rates of 1000 for $5.00 USD. You can use these points to buy numerous items. The PVP Shops are located in front of the Grand Exchange, they are the NPCs, Santa and The Wise Old Man. Why not donate? Instead of mindless hours of PVPing you can get 2000 PVP Points in as little as 1 hour!

Donator Info + Shop Edon Permanent Elite Donator Info:
With the purchase permanent Ellite Donator you will recieve a Donator cape + Donator Zone + Donator Shop+ Donator Yell + Donator Rank on Forums + Higher chances of Staff.
Why not donate! This is a great deal, and you will be a valuable member of Project-Forever! Elite Donator is only $10.00 USD!

Donator Info + Shop Th_ModCrown Player ModeratorRank Product Info:
Once you purchase the rank Player Moderator you will instantly have priority over members. You will have the power to deal with the unbehaved players in-game. You will also have the chance of gain the respect of fellow members. You will have powers in-game such as Kick, Mute, Unmute, Jail, Unjail, and Yell. You will assume your role in-game reporting any suspicious activity to the Administrators. Player Moderator Rank is $20.00 USD!

Donator Info + Shop Mod_gold Administrator Rank Product Info:
You will assume your role in-game handling any major issues, and I guarantee you, you will gain the respect of every member in-game instantly. Your job is to govern the players, support the owner, and handle issues in-game between players. You will have tools at your exposle to handle these issues such as Ipban, Banuser, Unban, Giverdonator, Takedonator, Pk500, Pk1000, and Yell + All Player Moderator Commands. Remember to become an Administrator it is only $30.00 USD!

Once you have Donated please follow this Layout:
Quote :
In-Game Name:
Transaction ID:
Donated For:
Proof of Payment(Picture or Video):

You can pay with your Credit Card, Paypal Account, or Mobile Phone!

Game Benefits/Products/Upgrades
In-Game Name:

Pay By Mobile Phone:
Elite Donator:

Transfer money with your mobile phone credit

---------------------
Buy Player Moderator for 20.00 USD

---------------------
Buy Administrator for 30.00 USD

Back to top Go down
https://projectforever.forumotion.com
Simon
Distinguished Member
Distinguished Member
Simon

PostSubject: Re: Donator Info + Shop   Donator Info + Shop I_icon_minitimeWed 22 Jun 2011, 14:09

Prices are different here?

-Simon
Back to top Go down
Ramsey
Ramsey

PostSubject: Re: Donator Info + Shop   Donator Info + Shop I_icon_minitimeThu 23 Jun 2011, 15:30

Hmm.. Add pay by mobile for U.S.A?
Back to top Go down
Simon
Distinguished Member
Distinguished Member
Simon

PostSubject: Re: Donator Info + Shop   Donator Info + Shop I_icon_minitimeThu 23 Jun 2011, 23:09

Every1 on this server, besides a few servers are from UK. So it's only natural that most of the stuff is in pounds. So, it might take awhile for them to get everything set up for US/UK.

Also, that goes in the suggestion area. Smile

-Simon
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Donator Info + Shop   Donator Info + Shop I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Donator Info + Shop
Page 1 of 1