Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeShops/DonationsClient Download - UppitLatest imagesVote for us on Mopar!RegisterLog in

Hey Sam, Please read =D

Go down 
+3
redshade55
Ladz
Gfx Tyler
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Gfx Tyler
Gfx Tyler

Hey Sam, Please read =D Empty
PostSubject: Hey Sam, Please read =D   Hey Sam, Please read =D I_icon_minitimeSat 25 Jun 2011, 16:50

Hey bro, dude I honestly Dont like this "New" Source, that you put on...I think you should go back to the "Original" Source, where Me and RedShade came from, it was a cooler source for sure, and there wasn't as many bugs =D, the pking in general was better, and veng actually worked, so yeah, But if its not ganna take just me, then what if i got some original members back? like

Jben
New Kid
Chr1s
Redshade
Me
slayeduson
Mod Turmoil
Get Gfed

If i can get them back? or agree? do u think we could change the souce? =D

-Tyler
<3 u Sam

PS: I think any of them above would come back to the server, if i told them it was back up, =D Was and always will be my favorite server of all time. =D
Back to top Go down
Ladz
Distinguished Member
Distinguished Member
Ladz

PostSubject: Re: Hey Sam, Please read =D   Hey Sam, Please read =D I_icon_minitimeSat 25 Jun 2011, 17:07

i agree, but i do wanna see how cool the old source is.
Back to top Go down
redshade55
Distinguished Member
Distinguished Member
redshade55

PostSubject: Re: Hey Sam, Please read =D   Hey Sam, Please read =D I_icon_minitimeSat 25 Jun 2011, 18:11

^ i totally agree but you know Razz it sam's server but i couldn't agree more
Back to top Go down
Gfx Tyler
Gfx Tyler

PostSubject: Re: Hey Sam, Please read =D   Hey Sam, Please read =D I_icon_minitimeSun 26 Jun 2011, 00:36

Lol imagine this, with better editing, Because Duhh its been a year, ive gotten wayyyyy better at editing, but i just happen to find this old video =D like yesterday..

lol
-Tyler
Back to top Go down
Gfx Tyler
Gfx Tyler

PostSubject: Re: Hey Sam, Please read =D   Hey Sam, Please read =D I_icon_minitimeSun 26 Jun 2011, 00:38

And Imagine edge always ALWAYS full of brids, bandos dclaw rushers, normal noobz, and just full of beast pkers like me myself and Blue waffle =D

Me and blue waffle, I was Blue Pancake Or "Tyler" and we usually owned the server, except for one or 2 people that could take us down once a day =D

yahhhh buddy, SAM BRING IT BACK! I want the Good Ol days back broski!
Back to top Go down
slayeduson
Distinguished Member
Distinguished Member
slayeduson

PostSubject: Re: Hey Sam, Please read =D   Hey Sam, Please read =D I_icon_minitimeSun 26 Jun 2011, 02:07

Gfx Tyler wrote:
Hey bro, dude I honestly Dont like this "New" Source, that you put on...I think you should go back to the "Original" Source, where Me and RedShade came from, it was a cooler source for sure, and there wasn't as many bugs =D, the pking in general was better, and veng actually worked, so yeah, But if its not ganna take just me, then what if i got some original members back? like

Jben
New Kid
Chr1s
Redshade
Me
slayeduson
Mod Turmoil
Get Gfed

If i can get them back? or agree? do u think we could change the souce? =D

-Tyler
<3 u Sam

PS: I think any of them above would come back to the server, if i told them it was back up, =D Was and always will be my favorite server of all time. =D

i always was here bro Smile i fucking missed u tyler u were liek one of mah bffl's me u and redshade :0
Back to top Go down
http://projectforever.tk
redshade55
Distinguished Member
Distinguished Member
redshade55

PostSubject: Re: Hey Sam, Please read =D   Hey Sam, Please read =D I_icon_minitimeSun 26 Jun 2011, 03:20

^ us 3 equals king kingking
Back to top Go down
Toustipousti

PostSubject: Re: Hey Sam, Please read =D   Hey Sam, Please read =D I_icon_minitimeSun 26 Jun 2011, 16:44

I remember that time. It was so epic!
Back to top Go down
Ladz
Distinguished Member
Distinguished Member
Ladz

PostSubject: Re: Hey Sam, Please read =D   Hey Sam, Please read =D I_icon_minitimeSun 26 Jun 2011, 18:37

did he release hes old source?
Back to top Go down
Toustipousti

PostSubject: Re: Hey Sam, Please read =D   Hey Sam, Please read =D I_icon_minitimeSun 26 Jun 2011, 20:16

i hope it Very Happy lol!
Back to top Go down
Gfx Tyler
Gfx Tyler

PostSubject: Re: Hey Sam, Please read =D   Hey Sam, Please read =D I_icon_minitimeMon 27 Jun 2011, 09:05

We need it back, was soo much better
Back to top Go down
Simon
Distinguished Member
Distinguished Member
Simon

PostSubject: Re: Hey Sam, Please read =D   Hey Sam, Please read =D I_icon_minitimeMon 27 Jun 2011, 09:37

I think we should just ditch z508 Very Happy.

I've done alot of research on it, and apparently 80% of them have loads of glitches,
I think we should use a difference source/client.

And no, it isn't because I'm having trouble with the webclient.
I'm having the same problem with my PI source.

I've found out it's a common problem, with basically 0 working answers.

But back on topic, I personally sorta like the source we have now,
but we could have better ( DPSK would be kinda cool, but you would have to edit loads
and turn into a PVP, which isn't very hard, and sense this is a PI, you shouldn't have
very much trouble with it ) but If we're going to have a server, we need to have as few
bugs as possible.

Just today; I've watched over 20 players quit, because of bugs.
Back to top Go down
Gfx Tyler
Gfx Tyler

PostSubject: Re: Hey Sam, Please read =D   Hey Sam, Please read =D I_icon_minitimeMon 27 Jun 2011, 10:27

1st - Fix ur siggy its too big..

2nd - The old source was a 525, not a 508, I hate 508's with a passion thats why u dont see me playing,

3rd - Dont troll on me because im on a forums of a server i dont like, I played this server a year ago, and was very big on it, i tryed the new source out and of course, bugs, glitched, shitty pvp, and i just dont like it..

4th OLD SOURCE BACK PL0xxxxx
Back to top Go down
Pwax
Official Member
Official Member

PostSubject: Re: Hey Sam, Please read =D   Hey Sam, Please read =D I_icon_minitimeMon 27 Jun 2011, 10:44

His signature is fine compared to a lot of the people here and he wasn't trolling you, he was just voicing his opinion which is what forums are for.
Back to top Go down
http://Elementalmonarchy.tk
Simon
Distinguished Member
Distinguished Member
Simon

PostSubject: Re: Hey Sam, Please read =D   Hey Sam, Please read =D I_icon_minitimeMon 27 Jun 2011, 10:46

Gfx Tyler wrote:

2nd - The old source was a 525, not a 508, I hate 508's with a passion thats why u dont see me playing,

3rd - Dont troll on me because im on a forums of a server i dont like, I played this server a year ago, and was very big on it, i tryed the new source out and of course, bugs, glitched, shitty pvp, and i just dont like it..

My siggy is fine.

In no way whatsoever, did i troll you.
and, i did not say the old source was a 508. THIS source is a 508 loading 525 cache.

And now, let the trolling begin.
Personally in my view your a boy trying to wear big boy pants because you
played this server a year ago. In almost every topic you've posted, all you talk about
is the past and not the present. The past is gone, welcome to the present, and soon the future.

Theres most likely a reason he's not using the old source, it probably wasn't a "Eh, People liked me old source,
but this time I'm starting a new one".

Back to top Go down
Ladz
Distinguished Member
Distinguished Member
Ladz

PostSubject: Re: Hey Sam, Please read =D   Hey Sam, Please read =D I_icon_minitimeMon 27 Jun 2011, 12:19

^trololol
Back to top Go down
Gfx Tyler
Gfx Tyler

PostSubject: Re: Hey Sam, Please read =D   Hey Sam, Please read =D I_icon_minitimeMon 27 Jun 2011, 13:15

Simon wrote:
Gfx Tyler wrote:

My siggy is fine.

In no way whatsoever, did i troll you.
and, i did not say the old source was a 508. THIS source is a 508 loading 525 cache.

And now, let the trolling begin.
Personally in my view your a boy trying to wear big boy pants because you
played this server a year ago. In almost every topic you've posted, all you talk about
is the past and not the present. The past is gone, welcome to the present, and soon the future.

Theres most likely a reason he's not using the old source, it probably wasn't a "Eh, People liked me old source,
but this time I'm starting a new one".

LOL? I wasnt accusing you of trolling me, I was talking about FUTURE Trolling, about me talking about How i dont like the server now, and i Liked it better in the PAST, but thanks for letting me know, oh and BTW we dont need fuckin 14 yr old nerdy ass kids on our forums, if your going to talk like a douche, your considered a douche, now gtfo u fucking nerd.
Back to top Go down
redshade55
Distinguished Member
Distinguished Member
redshade55

PostSubject: Re: Hey Sam, Please read =D   Hey Sam, Please read =D I_icon_minitimeMon 27 Jun 2011, 18:03

Ladz wrote:
^trololol
LADZ PLEASE STOP WASTING POSTS you had like 90 posts yesterday and guys please don't rage/troll/flame or W.E you guys are doing over the forums :\
Back to top Go down
Pwax
Official Member
Official Member

PostSubject: Re: Hey Sam, Please read =D   Hey Sam, Please read =D I_icon_minitimeMon 27 Jun 2011, 22:41

LOL? I wasnt accusing you of trolling me, I was talking about FUTURE Trolling, about me talking about How i dont like the server now, and i Liked it better in the PAST, but thanks for letting me know, oh and BTW we dont need fuckin 14 yr old nerdy ass kids on our forums, if your going to talk like a douche, your considered a douche, now gtfo u fucking nerd.

BTW we dont need fuckin 14 yr old nerdy ass kids on our forums

^Describes you.
When on forums it is required to speak with proper grammar and proper punctuation.
Back to top Go down
http://Elementalmonarchy.tk
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hey Sam, Please read =D   Hey Sam, Please read =D I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hey Sam, Please read =D
Page 1 of 1