Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeShops/DonationsClient Download - UppitLatest imagesVote for us on Mopar!RegisterLog in

Sam please read

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
wintal

Sam please read Empty
PostSubject: Sam please read   Sam please read I_icon_minitimeFri 13 May 2011, 17:46

Hey, turmoil set me to a mod because i am helping others and got people to join, i was woundering if i would be aloud to become an admin, I'm a responsable player and i'm willing to keep helping other members, thanks for your time to read Smile
Back to top Go down
slayeduson
Distinguished Member
Distinguished Member
slayeduson

Sam please read Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sam please read   Sam please read I_icon_minitimeSat 14 May 2011, 01:03

wintal wrote:
Hey, turmoil set me to a mod because i am helping others and got people to join, i was woundering if i would be aloud to become an admin, I'm a responsable player and i'm willing to keep helping other members, thanks for your time to read Smile

Wintal u are a mod u should be happy with that for now. u should not just ask to be admin right after u get mod please stay on the server for a while longer like u just joined no offense to u or anything i just think u should wait a while longer. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://projectforever.tk
iNarcotic

Sam please read Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sam please read   Sam please read I_icon_minitimeSat 14 May 2011, 01:20

winta no offense but for admin goes that dude who knows something about programming (me haha xD) or coding, hosting etc.....
Back to top Go down
iNarcotic

Sam please read Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sam please read   Sam please read I_icon_minitimeSat 14 May 2011, 01:22

slayeduson can u pm Sam my mod+ request? i told u my abbilities xD im got at pc xD and resposiblie if that makes difference =)
Back to top Go down
slayeduson
Distinguished Member
Distinguished Member
slayeduson

Sam please read Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sam please read   Sam please read I_icon_minitimeSat 14 May 2011, 02:46

iNarcotic wrote:
slayeduson can u pm Sam my mod+ request? i told u my abbilities xD im got at pc xD and resposiblie if that makes difference =)

Narcotic show us that ur helping and maybe turmoil or sam will promote u. "MAYBE".
Back to top Go down
http://projectforever.tk
iNarcotic

Sam please read Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sam please read   Sam please read I_icon_minitimeSat 14 May 2011, 02:59

helping with what? atract playerS?
Back to top Go down
wintal

Sam please read Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sam please read   Sam please read I_icon_minitimeSat 14 May 2011, 08:51

ok slayedunson (hope i spelt that right) ill help out more and inarcotic i really didnt need your opinion ....
Back to top Go down
redshade55
Distinguished Member
Distinguished Member
redshade55

Sam please read Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sam please read   Sam please read I_icon_minitimeSat 14 May 2011, 09:08

its slayeduson :[]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Sam please read Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sam please read   Sam please read I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sam please read
Page 1 of 1